- IOGT is a fast-growing company that achieves its strategic goals through professional competencies of its team, enhanced performance and operating efficiency of each and every employee.
- We value professionalism, high educational background, focus on results, proactivity, responsibility in our employees and offer ample opportunities for professional growth, both to fledgling and experienced professionals who seek development and self-improvement.
- The Company has in its staff 12 DScs and PhDs, winners of Russian State Awards, Russian Government Swards, Gazprom awards, Baibakov science and technology awards.
- The Company employees are represented by professionals with higher education (85%), including industrial safety experts, nondestructive inspection specialists, engineers and technicians, inter alia geologists and geophysicists.
- The Company has employees who were awarded merit badges and diplomas of merit from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, and PJSC Gazprom.
- For multiannual diligent work in the geological industry, huge personal contribution in the development of Russia’s mineral resources base and in connection with the Geologist Day professional holiday, by Order No. 204-ls of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation dated 5 April 2018:
- Honoured Prospector badge to Ms Marina Kestenboim;
- Excellence in Exploration badge to Messrs Yuri Ivanov and Aleksandr Novikov;
- For huge personal contribution in the development of the fuel and energy sector, multiannual diligent work and in connection with the Oil and Gas Industry Workers Day professional holiday, by Order No. 412p dated 28 August 2018:
a Diploma of Merit from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation to Mr Albert Shcheklein.
Awards given to the Company employees in 2018: